We have updated the Pocket JS library to make it easier for users to interact with nodes on the network.
Changes are to the library are:
- Improved the developer experience of the Pocket interface.
- Updated send raw tx flows as per the latest Pocket-Core changes.
- Fixed an issue where the initial dispatcher was being used to send the relays instead of the session nodes.
- Added/Fixed internal documentation for the classes and functions.
- Updated PocketAAt key name from app_address to app_pub_key.
- Added Node 12.15 support.
- Misc improvements.