MyCrypto is an open-source, client-side tool for generating Ethereum wallets, handling ERC-20 tokens, and interacting with the blockchain more easily. Developed by and for the community since 2015, they’re focused on building awesome products that put the power in people’s hands.
This is why we want to give users an opportunity to connect to our own infrastructure!
- Open the MyCrypto desktop application, if you don’t have it yet, then download it here:
- Find “Change Network” on the bottom left-hand side of the menu, then click on it.
- Under “Show Other Networks”, click “+Add Custom Node” to bring up the “Set Up Your Custom Node” menu.
- In the “Node Name” field, write Pocket Network Gateway
- Keep the Network set to ETH (Ethereum)
- Then, copy and paste in the Endpoint URL:
- Do not check the HTTP Basic Authentication box
- Then, press the “Save & Use Custom Node” button
- Use Decentralized Infra