Pocket Core MVP is the first implementation of the Pocket Network, which allows coordination between software applications and nodes running blockchain infrastructure.
- Abstracts the complexity of running blockchain infrastructure.
- Uses a Trusted Dispatch Node that fetches available nodes and routes the desired data from external blockchains.
- Requires a simple plugin, complemented with Pocket SDK clients (Android, iOS,
- Allows access to reliable node infrastructure.
- Goes through a quick whitelisting process for access to blockchain infrastructure.
- Runs Pocket Core (Pocket Network’s core client), which connects to any blockchain
infrastructure that has an HTTP endpoint.
- Can run any desired blockchain.
- Nodes register with the Trusted Dispatch Node to become eligible for participation in the
- Goes through a quick whitelisting process to become a node in the infrastructure system.
Please see below for a graphical representation of the network, or click here to learn how MVP works:
Updated 6 months ago