You can run a Pocket Node on any server, no matter what OS you use thanks to our Docker deployment artifact. This allows maximum setup flexibility for infrastructure operators.
In order to download...
$ docker pull poktnetwork/pocket-core:rc-0.0.1
docker-compose.yml file and paste the following contents:
version: "2.1" services: pocket-testnet: image: poktnetwork/pocket-core:rc-0.0.1 privileged: true command: pocket-core start --seeds="<public key of dispatch node>@<ip of dispatch node>:26656" build: ./.. expose: - "8081" - "26657" - "46656" environment: POCKET_CORE_KEY: <REPLACE WITH YOUR NODE PRIVATE KEY> POCKET_CORE_PASSPHRASE: "YOUR NODE PASSPHRASE>" networks: - pocket volumes: - "./chains.json:/home/app/.pocket/chains.json" - "./genesis.json:/home/app/.pocket/genesis.json" networks: pocket: driver: bridge
# To run container: $ docker-compose up
- command: The command needed to start your Pocket Node
pocket-core start: (Required )The container command used to start the node
--seeds="<String>": ( Required) is used to connect you node to the blockchain by connecting to a dispatch node
- expose: Exposes the ports to communicate with the Pocket Network
- 8081: Is the Pocket RPC.
- 26657: Tendermint RPC
- 46656: Connecting to other nodes on the Pocket Network
- environment: Env variable needed to identify your node
- POCKET_CORE_KEY: Your account used to stakes private key
- POCKET_CORE_PASSPHRASE: The passphrase used to encrypt your account
- volumes: (configuration files <host file>:<docker container file> mapping):
Updated 12 days ago