- A computer running DAppNode.
- A Service Node GID.
- Familiarity with the DAppNode Admin UI
- A public static IP address:
- Note: It is absolutely necessary for your DAppNode to have a static IP address applications can connect to, if your DAppNode is inaccessible, it will be kicked out of the network and won't be able to serve application requests.
- Head over to the DNP installation page on your DAppNode, by clicking here.
In the search bar, enter the Package name:
In the search result page, just click the
Installbutton as seen below:
You're done with the installation!
To get your brand new Pocket Core node connected to the Pocket Network:
- Head over to the Pocket Core DNP page on your DAppNode by clicking here.
- Fill out the Environment variables form with your Service Node information(as shown below) and click
Update environment variables:
You can customize your node environment by defining the following parameters:
The unique identifier for all of your Service Nodes instances. This GID will be provided by the
Pocket team and will serve as a means of authentication for the Trusted MVP Dispatch Node. To learn how to request your GID, click here.
Default request timeout (in ms) to use when doing network requests (defaults to
The static IP or domain name that points to your DAppNode.
The port to be used to connect using your POCKET_CORE_SERVICE_IP . Make sure this port is open so applications can connect to your Service Node succesfully.
Defaults to POCKET_CORE_SERVICE_PORT=8081
- Upload a chains.json file as seen in the image below.
Just click on the Search button and it will take you the correct screen.
Note: You get the not-found screen, wait a while for IPFS propagation.
When downloading the package before installation, you may see a error message saying
Error: Can't download pocket-core.public.dappnode.eth image: Timeout expired
at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout]. If this occurs, then give wait 30min and try again to see if the IPSF propagated correctly on the network.
In order to participate using MVP, it is mandatory for node operators to register your GID upon configuring your Service Node.
|Request your GID|